https://recipes.kyvol.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Kyvol-logo-300x94.png 0 0 kyvoladmin https://recipes.kyvol.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Kyvol-logo-300x94.png kyvoladmin2021-01-21 04:05:362021-02-20 06:14:21Coconut Shrimp
PREP TIME: 20MIN TEMP: 320℉/160℃ COOK TIME: 20MIN SERVINGS: 3
- 1/3 cup of all-purpose ﬂour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup of Panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup of sweetened shredded coconut
- 17 shrimps about 0.03 oz each with tails, peeled and deveined
- Vegetable oil
- A little of cilantro chopped
- Mix ﬂour, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Beat the eggs in another bowl.
- Mix Panko bread crumbs and coconut in the third bowl.
- Dip the shrimp into the ﬂour, into the eggs, then into the coconut mixture by sequence. Make sure every shrimp is coated thoroughly.
- Select the preset program of Preheat to preheat the air fryer.
- Place all the coated shrimps into air fryer.
- Select Preheat program again, set the temperature to 320℉/160℃ and the time to 15-20 minutes, then press Start/Stop to cook.