https://recipes.kyvol.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Kyvol-logo-300x94.png 0 0 kyvoladmin https://recipes.kyvol.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Kyvol-logo-300x94.png kyvoladmin2021-01-21 02:47:572021-02-20 06:22:00French Fries
- 1 lb potatoes peeled
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into 1/2 inch by 3-inch strips. Soak the potatoes in water for at least 30 minutes, then drain thoroughly and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Select the preset program of Preheat to preheat the air fryer.
- Place the potatoes in a large bowl and mix in oil to coat the potatoes lightly, then place the
- potatoes into the preheated air fryer.
- Select the preset program of French Chips; set the temperature to 400℉/200℃， then set the
- time to 5 minutes. Press Start/Stop to cook.
- Remove the potatoes from the basket and place them on a wire rack to cool.
- Place the precooked potatoes back into the basket, then select French Chips program again;
- set the temperature to 400℉/200℃, then set the time to 20-25 minutes to cook or until golden brown.
- Season to taste with the chili powder.