https://recipes.kyvol.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Kyvol-logo-300x94.png 0 0 kyvoladmin https://recipes.kyvol.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Kyvol-logo-300x94.png kyvoladmin2021-01-21 11:12:352021-02-20 04:06:39Roasted Bananas
PREP TIME: 5MIN COOK TIME: 11MIN SERVINGS: 1 TEMP: 360℉/180℃
- 1 banana sliced into 2-3-inch thick diagonals
- 1 serving avocado oil cooking spray
- Line the air fryer basket with parchment paper.
- Select the preset program of Preheat to preheat the air fryer.
- Place banana slices into the air fryer and make sure that they are not touching; cook in batches if necessary. Mist banana slices with avocado oil.
- Select the Preheat program again, set the temperature to 360℉/180℃ and the time to 7-8 minutes, then press Start/Stop to cook.
- Remove basket and ﬂip banana slices carefully (they will be soft).
- Cook for an additional 2 to 3 minutes until the banana slices are brown and caramelized.