https://recipes.kyvol.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Kyvol-logo-300x94.png 0 0 kyvoladmin https://recipes.kyvol.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Kyvol-logo-300x94.png kyvoladmin2021-01-22 08:14:462021-02-20 03:51:34Tuna with Roasted Potatoes
Tuna with Roasted Potatoes
PREP TIME: 35MIN TEMP: 360℉/180℃ COOK TIME: 40MIN SERVINGS: 2
- 4 starchy potatoes approximately 0.27lb each
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 can of tuna in oil drained
- 2 tbsps greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 green onion ﬁnely sliced into rings
- Black pepper fresh and ground
- 1 tbsp capers
- Soak the potatoes for at least 30 minutes and pat them dry with kitchen paper.
- Lightly brush the potatoes with olive oil.
- Select the preset program of Preheat to preheat the air fryer.
- Place the potatoes into the fryer, select French Chips program and set the time to 40 minutes, then press Start/Stop to fry until they are crunchy and done.
- Finely mash the tuna in a bowl, add the yoghurt and chili powder, then mix them well.
- Add half of the green onion, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place the potatoes on 2 plates, cut the top side lengthwise, then slightly push the potatoes open and spoon the tuna mixture onto the opened potatoes.
- Sprinkle the ﬁlling with chili powder and spoon the capers and the rest of the green onion on top.