Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas
- Air Fryer
- 2 chicken breasts boneless, skinless, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 green bell pepper sliced thick
- 1 red bell pepper sliced thick
- 1 red onion sliced thick
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 1 pack 25 ounces 6-inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Add chicken, peppers, onion, cumin, garlic, paprika, chili powder, salt, pepper, and olive oil to a large bowl and mix until chicken and peppers are coated.
- Select the preset program of Preheat to preheat air fryer.
- Place chicken and pepper mixture in the preheated air fryer.
- Select the preset program of Chicken and set the timer to 15 to 20 minutes, then press Start/Stop.
- Top each tortilla with chicken and pepper mixture, a dollop of sour cream, and sprinkle with cheese. Serve.
- Tip: Add your favorite fajita toppings, such as shredded lettuce, sliced jalapeno, guacamole, salsa and serve with a lime wedge!