- Air Fryer
- 2 avocados, halved, pitted
- 4 small eggs
- 1/3 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 crumbled feta cheese
- 2 chopped fresh parsley
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Select preset program of Preheat to preheat the air fryer.
- Crack eggs into avocado halves leaving yolks intact.
- Set temperature to 400°F/200°C and time to 10 minutes, then press Start/Stop to cook, or cook until reached desired doneness.
- Top avocado with tomatoes, feta and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- Tip: If using large eggs, scoop out 1 tablespoon of flesh from the center of each avocado leaving a large hole. Crack egg into avocado and follow steps 3-4.