- 2 Haas avocados pitted, sliced into ¼-inch wedges
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ½ cup of all-purpose ﬂour
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs
- Scoop avocado slices from avocado wedges. Sprinkle with kosher salt.
- Dredge avocado slices in ﬂour and dust-oﬀ excess.
- Dip avocado into egg, then into panko breadcrumbs to coat.
- Select the preset program of Preheat to preheat the air fryer.
- Place avocado slices into the air fryer, set the time to 10 minutes, then press Start/Stop to cook. Please shake or ﬂip the slices once halfway through.