https://recipes.kyvol.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Kyvol-logo-300x94.png 0 0 kyvoladmin https://recipes.kyvol.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Kyvol-logo-300x94.png kyvoladmin2021-01-28 02:15:292021-02-24 08:27:27French Fries with Cheese
French Fries with Cheese
- 1.5 lb frozen french fries
- 1½ pints peanut oil
- 2 ounces melted cream cheese
- 2 tbsps milk
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Select the preset program of Preheat to preheat the air fryer.
- Place the frozen french fries into air fryer， select the preset program of French Chips; set the temperature to 400℉/200℃， then set the time to 18-25 minutes. Press Start/Stop to cook.
- Mix milk, garlic, oil, shredded sharp cheddar cheese, salt with melted cream cheese in a bowl to make the cheese sauce.
- Take out the fries and serve with cheese sauce.