- Air Fryer
- 1 tbsp olive oil plus more for brushing tortillas
- 6 6-inch corn tortillas
- 1 lb large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- Kosher salt to taste
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 1 avocado seeded, peeled, diced
- 1/2 cucumber diced
- 1 plum tomato chopped
- 3 tbsps lime juice
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- Select the preset program of Preheat to preheat air fryer.
- Brush tortillas on both sides with olive oil.
- Place 2 tortillas in the bottom of the air fryer basket below the crisper plate.
- Select Preheat program again and set the temperature to 400°F/200°C then press Start/Stop. And cook for 8 to 9 minutes until toasted, flipping halfway through. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Toss shrimp with 1 tablespoon olive oil, cumin, chili powder, and garlic in a large bowl.
- Season with salt, to taste.
- Place shrimp into an air fryer.
- Select Preheat program again and set the temperature to 320°F/160°C and time to 10 minutes. Then press Start/Stop to cook.
- Toss cooked shrimp with onion, avocado, cucumber, tomato, lime juice, and cilantro in large bowl.
- Top crisp tortillas with shrimp mixture.
- Tip: Serve with Mexican-style hot sauce for some spice!