Cauliflower Steak with Kale Pesto
- Air Fryer
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups kale, stemmed and chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp pine nuts, plus more for garnish
- Select preset program of Preheat to preheat the air fryer.
- Brush oil on both sides of each cauliflower slice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Working in batches, place cauliflower slices into the air fryer.
- Set temperature to 375°F/190°C and time to 15 minutes, then press Start/Stop to cook until golden-brown and tender. Repeat with remaining cauliflower slices.
- Meanwhile, combine kale, basil, oil, Parmesan and pine nuts in food processor or high-powered blender. Blend until smooth.
- Serve cauliflower steaks with kale pesto, and garnish with pine nuts.
- Tip: Brush cauliflower slices with garlic butter for a garlicky twist!