Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
- Air Fryer
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican-style cheese
- 1/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (10-ounce) can red enchilada sauce, divided
- 1/2 small yellow onion, chopped fine
- 7 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup queso fresco
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Red pepper hot sauce, for serving
- Line the inside of the air fryer with aluminum foil, pushing foil into corners and up sides of the air fryer basket.
- Select preset program of Preheat to preheat the air fryer.
- Toss chicken with Mexican-style cheese, 1/2 cup enchilada sauce, broth and diced onion in a large bowl.
- Spoon chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up each tortilla and place into prepared air fryer basket seam-side-down, and arrange side by side.
- Spoon remaining enchilada sauce over tortillas.
- Set temperature to 400°F/200°C and time to 8 minutes, then press Start/Stop to cook until sauce is bubbling.
- Garnish with queso fresco and cilantro. Serve with sour cream and hot sauce.
- Tip: Use green enchilada sauce for a spicy kick!