Chicken and Spinach Calzone
- Air Fryer
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp fresh chopped rosemary, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- All-purpose flour, for dusting
- 1 lb pizza dough, room temperature
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup warm marinara sauce
- Combine ricotta, chicken, spinach, Parmesan and 1 teaspoon rosemary in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- Divide dough into 6 balls.
- Roll each dough ball out on a lightly floured work surface into a 1/4-inch thick circle.
- Fill the center of each round with chicken mixture.
- Fold round in half and pinch seams together to seal.
- Combine butter and remaining rosemary in a small bowl.
- Brush butter mixture over each calzone.
- Working in batches, place half the calzones into the air fryer.
- Set temperature to 375°F/190°C and time to 10 minutes, then press Start/Stop to cook until golden brown. Repeat with remaining calzones.
- Serve with marinara sauce.
- Tip: Add 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes in step 1 for a bit of heat!