Chili Lime Roasted Chicken
- Air Fryer
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (4-5 lb) whole chicken
- Combine olive oil, lime juice and zest, garlic, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Rub chili lime mixture over chicken skin and place breast-side-down into the air fryer.
- Set temperature to 350°F/180°C and time to 30 minutes, then press Start/Stop to cook.
- Flip chicken over and set temperature to 350°F/180°C and time to 30, then press Start/Stop to cook until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Rest chicken for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Tip: Leftovers can be made into sandwiches, chicken salad, soup and more!