- 1 serving cooking spray
- ¼ cup of white sugar
- 3½ tbsps butter softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp apricot jam
- 6 tbsps all-purpose ﬂour
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 pinch of salt to taste
- Spray a small ﬂuted tube pan with cooking spray.
- Mix the sugar and butter together in a bowl using an electric mixer until light and creamy. Add egg, jam, then mix them until combined.
- Sift in ﬂour, cocoa powder and salt, then mix them thoroughly.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan. Level the surface of the batter with the back of a spoon.
- Select the preset program of Preheat to preheat the air fryer.
- Place pan in the air fryer basket.
- Select the program of Toast, set the temperature to 320℉/160℃ and the time to 15 minutes, then press Start/Stop to cook until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out cleanly.