Crispy Salmon Cakes with Caper and Dill Aioli
- 2 cups diced russet potatoes, cooked
- 1 (14.75-ounce) can salmon, drained
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 small red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 tbsp capers, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Coarsely mash potatoes and salmon with a fork until combined.
- Fold in bread crumbs, parsley, garlic, bell pepper and egg. Season with salt and pepper.
- Form salmon mixture into 8 patties, each 1-inch-thick.
- Spray crisper tray with olive oil cooking spray and place patties into the air fryer.
- Set temperature to 350°F/180°C then press Start/Stop and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, until patties are golden-brown, flipping halfway though. Repeat with remaining patties.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise, dill, capers, garlic and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Serve salmon cakes with dill aioli.
- Tip: Serve salmon patties with a spinach salad for a light lunch or dinner!