Crispy-skin Potato Wedges
- 1.5 lb potatoes
- 1 cup of water
- 3 tbsps canola oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- Scrub the potatoes under running water to clean, then boil potatoes in salted water for 40 minutes.
- Cool completely (approximately 30 minutes) in the refrigerator.
- Mix canola oil, paprika, salt and black pepper in a bowl.
- Cut cooled potatoes into quarters and lightly toss in the mixture of oil and spices.
- Select the preset program of Preheat to preheat the air fryer.
- Place half of the potato wedges into the fryer basket and place skin side down. Do not overﬁll.
- Select the French Chips program ; set the temperature to 400℉/200℃， then set the time to 25-28 minutes. Press Start/Stop to cook or until golden brown. Cook another half of the potato wedges in the same manner.
- Add 1 tsp cumin to taste.