Cumin Roasted Carrot and Avocado Salad
- Air Fryer
- 1 lb medium carrots, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 3 tsp ground cumin, divided
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 avocados, halved, pitted, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 small red onion, sliced thin
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- Select preset program of Preheat to preheat the air fryer.
- Toss carrots, coriander, 2 teaspoons cumin and oil in large bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Set temperature to 375°F/190°C then press Start/Stop and cook for 10 to 15 minutes until tender, flipping halfway though.
- Meanwhile, combine sour cream, remaining cumin, lime juice and garlic in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss roasted carrots with avocado, cilantro, red onion and cherry tomatoes in a large serving bowl. Dollop sour cream sauce over carrot mixture and serve.
- Tip: Use Greek yogurt in substitution for sour cream as an alternative.