Dark Chocolate Molten Cake
- Air Fryer
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter
- 4 oz bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 large egg plus 1 large egg yolk
- 3 tbsb sugar
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsb all-purpose flour
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- Grease 3 (6-ounce) ramekins with cooking spray.
- Place butter and chocolate in a small microwave-safe glass bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Beat egg, egg yolk, sugar and vanilla in a separate medium bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add flour, salt and chocolate mixture to egg mixture and fold together until combined.
- Pour batter into prepared ramekins, filling halfway.
- Place ramekins into the air fryer.
- Set temperature to 375°F/190°C and time to 7 to 9 minutes, then press Start/Stop to cook until top is just set but cake slightly jiggles.
- Run knife around edge of cake and invert onto serving plate.
- Serve cake with raspberries and ice cream.
- Tip: Garnish with powdered sugar to create an extra-sweet treat!