Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- Air Fryer
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg white
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Select preset program of Preheat to preheat air fryer. Line the inside of the air fryer with parchment paper.
- Beat together peanut butter, sugar and egg in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips until combined.
- Roll dough into balls, about 2 tablespoons in size.
- Working in batches, space 3 to 4 dough balls into the air fryer and press into 1/2-inch-thick disks.
- Set temperature to 320°F/160°C then press Start/Stop and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until light golden-brown.
- Tip: Turn into peanut butter ice cream sandwich cookies with your favorite ice cream!