Egg-White Breakfast Frittata
- 1 small russet potato, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 large egg whites
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 3 half & half
- 2 chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 1 chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- Select preset program of Preheat to preheat the air fryer.
- Cook potatoes in salted boiling water until tender, about 8 to 10 minutes; drain and setaside.
- Grease a 9- or 10-inch-round baking dish with olive oil cooking spray.
- Combine eggs, cooked potatoes, 1/2 cup tomatoes, spinach, half & half, 1 tablespoon parsley and chives in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Set temperature to 325°F/160°C and time to 12 to 16 minutes, then press Start/Stop to cook, until eggs are set.
- Garnish with remaining tomatoes, remaining parsley and feta.
- Tip: Frittata can be made 2 hours in advance of serving. Reheat at 375°F/190°C for 4 minutes until warmed through.