- 1 egg yolk
- 3.52 oz feta
- 2 tbsps ﬂat-leafed parsley ﬁnely chopped
- 1 green onion ﬁnely sliced into rings
- Black pepper freshly ground
- 5 sheets of frozen ﬁlo pastry defrosted
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- Mix the egg yolk with the feta, parsley, and green onion in a bowl; season with pepper to taste.
- Cut each sheet of ﬁlo pastry into three strips.
- Scoop 1 tsp of the feta mixture on the underside of a strip of pastry. Fold the tips of the pastry over the ﬁlling to form a triangle, folding the strip zigzag until the ﬁlling is wrapped up in a triangle of pastry. Fill the other strips of pastry with feta in the same manner.
- Select the preset program of Preheat to preheat the air fryer.
- Brush the triangles with a little oil and place ﬁve triangles into the air fryer.
- Select Preheat program again and set the time to 3-5 minutes, then press Start/Stop to cook until they are golden brown. Cook the other feta triangles in the same manner.
- Serve the triangles on a platter.