Five-Spice Chicken Wings
- 1 lb chicken wings
- 2 tsps ﬁve spice powder
- 2 tsps kosher salt
- 1 dash cayenne pepper optional
- 1 dash smoked sweet paprika optional
- 1 tbsp scallion sliced for the ﬁve-spice sauce
- 3 tbsps maple syrup
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Sriracha or hot pepper sauce
- Dry chicken wings with paper towel, then toss wings with soy sauce, ﬁve spice power, salt,scallion, maple syrup, minced garlic and Sriracha sauce to coat thoroughly.
- Select the preset program of Preheat to preheat the air fryer.
- Place the wings into the preheated air fryer.
- Select the preset program of Chicken and set the time to 20‒25 minutes, then press Start/Stop.
- Shake every 5 minutes while cooking until wings are golden brown and well cooked.