Flank Steak With Chimichurri
- Air Fryer
- 2 lb flank steak
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh oregano
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Select preset program of Preheat to preheat the air fryer.
- Season steak with salt and pepper.
- Spray crisper tray with olive oil cooking spray and place steak into the air fryer.
- Set temperature to 400°F/200°C then press Start/Stop and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, flipping halfway through until desired doneness is reached.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Slice steak and serve with herb sauce.
- Tip: Chimichurri sauce can be stored in an airtight container for up to 2 days.