Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Fries
- Air Fryer
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 large zucchini cut into 3-inches-long, 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Select preset program of Preheat to preheat the air fryer.
- Combine bread crumbs, cheese, garlic powder and salt in medium bowl. Add eggs to a separate bowl.
- Dip zucchini slices into egg, then into bread crumb mixture, evenly coating each slice.
- Working in batches, place half the breaded zucchini in the air fryer.
- Set temperature to 375°F/190°C then press Start/Stop and cook for 12 to 15 minutes until golden-brown, flipping halfway though. Repeat with remaining zucchini.
- Meanwhile, combine sour cream, yogurt, lemon juice and dill in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve zucchini fries with dill sauce.
- Tip: Serve zucchini fries with homemade marinara for an Italian-inspired twist!