Ham, Cheese and Asparagus Pockets
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/2 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- 12 slices deli ham
- 1 egg, beaten
- Roll puff pastry sheet out into a 14×10” rectangle and cut into 6 equal squares.
- Place 2 slices of ham on each square and top with 3 to 4 asparagus spears and 1 heaping tablespoon of cheese.
- Lift opposite corners of squares and fold each corner across center of asparagus,pressing to seal pastry together.
- Select preset program of Preheat to preheat the air fryer.
- Brush pockets with egg and, working in batches, place pockets into the air fryer.
- Set temperature to 320°F/1600°C and time to 10 minutes, then press Start/Stop to cook until golden-brown. Repeat with remaining pockets.
- Tip: Use cheddar cheese in substitution for Gruyere, if not available.