Italian Sausage Zucchini Boats
- Air Fryer
- 2 medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise
- 6 oz Italian-style chicken sausage
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp plain bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- Select preset program of Preheat to preheat the air fryer.
- Scoop seeds out of zucchini halves using a teaspoon.
- Combine sausage, tomato, Parmesan, mozzarella, oil and garlic in large bowl.
- Spoon sausage mixture and mound into cavity of zucchini halves.
- Top stuffed zucchini halves with breadcrumbs and place into the air fryer.
- Set temperature to 375°F/190°C and time to 15 minutes, then press Start/Stop to cook until cheese is melted and bread crumbs are golden-brown.
- Garnish with basil and serve.
- Tip: Use hot or mild Italian-style sausage for a spicy kick!