Loaded Hasselback Sweet Potato
- Air Fryer
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 3 tbsp melted unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 3 green onions, sliced thin
- Select preset program of Preheat to preheat the air fryer.
- Slice potatoes crosswise into 1/8-inch slices, leaving a 1/4-inch at the bottom of each potato intact. Repeat with remaining potatoes.
- Combine butter and oil in a small bowl.
- Brush butter mixture evenly over potatoes and in between slices.
- Place potatoes into the air fryer and select French Chips program and set the time to 40 minutes, then press Start/Stop to cook until potatoes are tender.
- Top potatoes with cheddar cheese, sour cream, bacon and green onions.
- Tip: Stack on your favorite toppings, like chili, jalapeno, avocado and more!