Mediterranean Lamb Meatball Salad
- Air Fryer
- 2 lb ground lamb
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 small yellow onion, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tsp kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 English cucumber, cut into 1/8-inch rounds
- 1/4 small red onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Mix together lamb, bread crumbs, onion, parsley, heavy cream, egg, salt, cumin, cinnamon, red pepper flakes and cayenne pepper in a large bowl until just combined.
- Roll lamb mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
- Spray crisper tray with olive oil cooking spray and, working in batches, arrange lamb balls in an even layer in the air fryer.
- Set temperature to 375°F/190°C and time to 10 to 15 minutes, then press Start/Stop to cook until fully cooked. Repeat with remaining lamb balls.
- Meanwhile, toss together cucumbers, red onion, lemon, oil, dill and feta in a large bowl.
- Serve lamb meatballs with cucumber salad.
- Tip: Add 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives to cucumber salad in step 5 for a briney twist.