Mini Cauliflower-Crust Margherita Pizza
- Air Fryer
- 1/2 large head cauliflower, stalk removed, cut into florets
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 tbsp finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 6-8 fresh basil leaves
- Select preset program of Preheat to preheat the air fryer.
- Add cauliflower to food processor and pulse until it resembles rice.
- Transfer to a microwave-safe bowl and cook on high until fully cooked, about 3 minutes. Remove cauliflower and place on a clean kitchen towel. Wrap towel around cauliflower and squeeze out excess liquid.
- Combine cauliflower, 1/4 cup mozzarella, Parmesan, oregano, garlic and egg in a large bowl.
- Form cauliflower mixture into two 5”-wide disks on two 6×6” sheets of parchment paper.
- Working in batches, place one cauliflower crust in the air fryer.
- Set temperature to 320°F/160°C and time to 10 minutes, then press Start/Stop to cook until light golden-brown.
- Top with half the marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Set temperature to 400°F/200°C and cook for 1 to 2 minutes until cheese is melted. Repeat with remaining cauliflower crust.
- Top with basil and serve.
- Tip: Add your favorite toppings, like pepperoni, olives, sausage, sautéed onions, peppers and more!