- 1 lb jumbo cooked shrimps peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Lemon quartered
- Mix minced garlic, parmesan cheese, pepper, oregano, basil, onion powder and olive oil in a bowl.
- Evenly coat the shrimps with the mixture.
- Select the preset program of Preheat to preheat the air fryer.
- Place all the coated shrimps into air fryer.
- Select Preheat program again, set the temperature to 320℉/160℃ and the time to 15-20 minutes, then press Start/Stop to cook.
- Squeeze the lemon over the shrimps.