Peanut Butter Banana Roll
- 4 egg roll wrappers
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 4 medium bananas, peeled
- Chocolate sauce, for serving
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Select preset program of Preheat to preheat the air fryer.
- Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter in the center of each wrapper.
- Place banana in the center of the wrapper. Moisten edge of each wrapper with water.
- Lift opposite corners of the wrapper and fold each corner towards the center. Roll wrapper tightly around the banana.
- Coat each banana roll with olive oil cooking spray.
- Place banana rolls in the air fryer.
- Set temperature to 400°F/200°C then press Start/Stop and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until crisp and golden-brown.
- Serve banana rolls with chocolate sauce and ice cream.
- Tip: Serve with caramel sauce for an extra-decadent dessert!