Perfect Egg Avocado Toast
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, diced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 large eggs
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 3-4 radishes, sliced thin
- 1 chopped fresh chives
- Select preset program of Preheat to preheat the air fryer.
- Mash avocado and lemon juice in a small bowl until smooth. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Place whole eggs in the air fryer.
- Set temperature to 250°F/120°C and time 16 minutes then press Start/Stop to cook until eggs reach desired doneness.
- Place eggs into ice water to stop cooking. Peel eggs and slice in half lengthwise. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, place bread into the air fryer and select Toast program, then press Start/Stop to cook until the bread is toasted.
- Top toast with avocado mixture, egg slices and radish slices.
- Garnish with chives, and serve.
- Tip: Top avocado toast with queso fresco and pickled red onions for a Mexican-inspired twist!