- Air Fryer
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tsp molasses
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large egg, beaten
- 2 (4- to 6-ounce) boneless pork chops, pounded to 1/4-inch-thick
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 inch knob ginger, finely grated
- 1.5 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1.5 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- For sauce: Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside for serving.
- For pork: Place bread crumbs, flour and eggs in 3 separate medium bowls.
- Dip pork chops into flour, then into egg and then bread crumbs, evenly coating each pork chop.
- Coat each pork chop with olive oil cooking spray and place in the air fryer.
- Set temperature to 400°F/200°C and time to 11 to 15 minutes, then press Start/Stop to cook until golden-brown.
- For slaw: Meanwhile, whisk vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, honey and ginger together in a large bowl until combined.
- Toss in cabbage and green onion until coated. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve breaded pork chops with slaw and sauce.
- Tip: For a leaner option, substitute pork chops with chicken breasts.