Pork Satay with Peanut Sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- 2 cm fresh ginger root grated or 1 tsp ginger powder
- 2 tsps chili paste or hot pepper sauce
- 2-3 tbsps sweet soy sauce
- 2 tbsps vegetable oil
- 0.9 lb lean pork chops in cubes of 3 cm
- 1 shallot ﬁnely chopped
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 0.2 lb unsalted peanuts ground
- Mix half of the garlic in a dish with the ginger, 1 tsp chili paste/hot pepper sauce, 1 tbsp sweet soy sauce, and 1 tbsp vegetable oil.
- Mix the meat with the mixture and leave them to marinate for 15 minutes; then skewer the marinated meat with bamboo sticks.
- Select the preset program of Preheat to preheat the air fryer.
- Place the marinated meat into the preheated air fryer.
- Select the preset program of Preheat again and set the time to 12-14 minutes.
- Press Start/Stop to start roasting the meat until brown, then take out.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a saucepan and gently sauté the shallot with the remaining garlic. Add the coriander and fry for a short time to make the shallot mixture.
- Mix the coconut milk and the ground peanuts with 1 tsp chili paste/hot pepper sauce, 1 tbsp soy sauce and the shallot mixture.
- Gently boil for 5 minutes; stir while boiling. Add some water if the sauce gets too thick.
- Season to taste with soy sauce and hot pepper sauce.