Roasted Butternut Squash
- 0.6 lb butternut squash peeled, seeded and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tbsps olive oil plus more for drizzling
- 1½ tsps thyme leaves
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Select the preset program of Preheat to preheat the air fryer.
- Coat the butternut squash cubes with olive oil and season with thyme, salt, and black pepper.
- Place the seasoned squash to the preheated air fryer.
- Select the preset program of Toast, set the temperature to 320℉/160℃ and the time to 12 minutes, then press Start/Stop to cook.
- Drizzle with olive oil when done and serve.