Roasted Corn on the Cob
- 2 ears of corn husks and silks removed, cut to 4 pieces
- 2 tsps cilantro
- 2 tsps mayonnaise
- 2 tsps cotija cheese
- 2 tsps chili powder
- Select the preset program of Preheat to preheat the air fryer.
- Mix mayonnaise, cotija cheese, lime juice, and chili powder in a shallow dish.
- Roll each piece of corn in the mayonnaise mixture until all sides are covered.
- Place all 4 pieces of the corn into the air fryer.
- Select Preheat program again, set the temperature to 390℉/200℃ and the time to 20 minutes, then press Start/Stop to cook.
- Garnish with cilantro.