Roasted Hasselback Fajita-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 2 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 red onion sliced thin
- 1 green bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper sliced thin
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Cut 5 horizontal cuts in each chicken breast, cutting only halfway through.
- Coat chicken breast in olive oil, chili powder, and cumin. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Select the preset program of Preheat to preheat air fryer.
- Stuff each cut in each breast with slices of onion and peppers.
- Place stuffed chicken breasts in the air fryer.
- Select Preheat program and set the temperature to 400°F/200°C and time to 15 to 20 minutes, then press Start/Stop to roast until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle cheese over chicken. Set temperature to 400°F/200°C and set time to 2 minutes, then press Start/Stop. Cook until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.
- Tip: Serve with brown rice and black beans for a complete meal.