Roasted Honey-Glazed Salmon with Asparagus
- Air Fryer
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tsp olive oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 small bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Select preset program of Preheat to preheat the air fryer.
- Combine honey, soy sauce, 1 teaspoon oil and garlic in a small bowl.
- Brush salmon fillet with honey mixture and let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place asparagus in a single layer into the air fryer and drizzle with remaining olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon fillets on top of asparagus.
- Select Seafood program, then press Start/Stop and cook for 7 to 10 minutes, until salmon and asparagus are fully cooked.
- Garnish with parsley, and serve with lemon wedges.
- Tip: Add a pinch of Korean chili flakes to the honey mixture for a bit of heat.