Salmon with Dill Sauce
- 12 oz salmon
- 2 tsps olive oil
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- ½ cup of non-fat greek yogurt
- ½ cup of sour cream
- 2 tbsps of dill ﬁnely chopped
- Select the preset program of Preheat to preheat the air fryer.
- Cut the salmon into two 6-ounce pieces and drizzle 1 tsp of olive oil over each piece. Season with a pinch of salt, then place the salmon into the cooking basket.
- Select Preheat program again, set the temperature to 270℉/130℃ and the time to 15-17 minutes, then press Start/Stop to cook.
- Mix the yogurt, sour cream, chopped dill and salt in a bowl to make the dill sauce.
- Top the cooked salmon with the sauce and garnish with an additional pinch of chopped dill.