- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning divided
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 11/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 lb medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp horseradish
- 1 tsp pickle juice
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 11/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 beefsteak tomatoes thinly sliced
- 1 baguette split horizontally and cut into 4 pieces, or 4 hoagie rolls
- Combine flour and 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning in a medium bowl. Add eggs and bread crumbs to 2 separate medium bowls.
- Dip shrimp into flour, then egg and bread crumbs, evenly coating each shrimp.
- Select preset program of Preheat to preheat air fryer.
- Working in batches, place half the coated shrimp in the air fryer.
- Select Preheat program again and set the temperature to 320°F/160°C and time to 12 minutes. Then press Start/Stop to cook. Repeat with remaining shrimp.
- Combine mayonnaise, horseradish, pickle juice, hot sauce, and remaining Cajun seasoning in a small bowl.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over one side of each baguette slice. Place shrimp, lettuce and tomato in a baguette.
- Tip: Use coleslaw in substitution for lettuce for more of a crunch.
- Tip: Serve with extra hot sauce.