Smoked Chicken Wings
- 1 lb chicken wings
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Put 1 lb chicken wings in a large bowl, then set aside.
- Mix 1 tbsp smoked paprika, 1 tsp chili powder, 1 tsp ground cumin, 1 tsp kosher salt, ½ tsp cayenne pepper, ½ tsp garlic powder and ¼ tsp black pepper in another bowl.
- Put the smoked paprika mixture and the wings in a zip-close bag, then seal and toss until evenly coated.
- Select the preset program of Preheat to preheat the air fryer.
- Take the wings out of the bag and put them into the preheated air fryer.
- Select the preset program of Chicken and set the time to 20‒25 minutes, then press Start/Stop.