Spicy Chicken Drumsticks with
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- ½ tbsp mustard
- 2 tsps dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Black pepper fresh and ground
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 chicken drumsticks about 0.45lb each
- Select the preset program of Preheat to preheat the air fryer.
- Mix the garlic with the mustard, brown sugar, chili powder, a pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper, then add the olive oil.
- Rub the chicken drumsticks completely with the mixed marinade and leave them to marinate for 30 minutes, then place them into the preheated air fryer.
- Select the preset program of Preheat again and set the time to 12-15 minutes to roast the drumsticks until brown.
- Lower the temperature to 300°F/150℃ and roast the drumsticks for another 15 minutes.
- Serve the drumsticks with corn salad and French bread.