Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 lb sweet potatoes
- 1½ tbsps olive oil
- 1½ tsps salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into 1/2-inch thick.
- Select the preset program of Preheat to preheat the air fryer.
- Toss sweet potatoes with the olive oil until coated evenly.
- Add salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder on sweet potatoes, and mix well.
- Place sweet potatoes into the air fryer, then select the program of French Chips; set the temperature to 400℉/200℃， then set the time to 20-25 minutes. Press Start/Stop to cook.