Triple Berry Bread Pudding
- Air Fryer
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup half & half
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
- 4 slices thick-cut white bread, cut into cubes (about 3 cups)
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup blackberries, halved
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp honey
- Select preset program of Preheat to preheat the air fryer. Spray 2 (8-ounce) ramekins with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar, milk, half & half, egg, vanilla and salt in a large bowl.
- Fold in bread cubes, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries until coated.
- Pour bread mixture into prepared ramekins.
- Set temperature to 325°F/160°C then press Start/Stop and bake for 12 to 15 minutes until light golden-brown and set.
- Meanwhile whip heavy cream and honey together in a large bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Top warm bread pudding with whipped cream.
- Tip: Add 1/4 cup chocolate chips in step 3 for a chocolatey twist!