Triple Berry Pistachio Crisp
- Air Fryer
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp rolled oats
- 3 tbsp chopped pistachios
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Select preset program of Preheat to preheat the air fryer.
- For filling: Mix raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice and salt together in a medium bowl.
- Pour filling into three 6-ounce or 8-ounce ramekins.
- For topping: Whisk flour, oats, pistachios and baking powder together in a medium bowl.
- Beat butter and sugar in a medium bowl until light and fluffy.
- Stir flour mixture into butter mixture until combined.
- Sprinkle topping evenly over filling.
- Set temperature to 300°F/150°C then press Start/Stop and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until light golden-brown.
- Served warm with ice cream.
- Tip: Substitute raspberries, blackberries and blueberries for 2 cups hulled and halvedstrawberries to create strawberry pistachio crisp!