Tuna with Roasted Potatoes
- 4 starchy potatoes approximately 0.27lb each
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 can of tuna in oil drained
- 2 tbsps greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 green onion ﬁnely sliced into rings
- Black pepper fresh and ground
- 1 tbsp capers
- Soak the potatoes for at least 30 minutes and pat them dry with kitchen paper.
- Lightly brush the potatoes with olive oil.
- Select the preset program of Preheat to preheat the air fryer.
- Place the potatoes into the fryer, select French Chips program and set the time to 40 minutes, then press Start/Stop to fry until they are crunchy and done.
- Finely mash the tuna in a bowl, add the yoghurt and chili powder, then mix them well.
- Add half of the green onion, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place the potatoes on 2 plates, cut the top side lengthwise, then slightly push the potatoes open and spoon the tuna mixture onto the opened potatoes.
- Sprinkle the ﬁlling with chili powder and spoon the capers and the rest of the green onion on top.