Zucchini Fritters with Garlic Chive Yogurt Sauce
- Air Fryer
- 2 medium zucchini, shredded
- 1 tsp kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup corn kernels, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives, divided
- 1 large egg
- Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Select the preset program of Preheat to preheat the air fryer.
- Toss together zucchini and 1 teaspoon salt in colander. Let zucchini drain for 5 minutes.Press zucchini with paper towels to release excess liquid.
- Combine zucchini, cheese, corn, flour, 3 tablespoons chives and egg in a medium bowl.
- Portion zucchini mixture into 8 to 10 patties.
- Spray crisper tray with olive oil cooking spray. Working in batches, place half the patties into the air fryer.
- Set temperature to 350°F/180°C then press Start/Stop and cook for 9 to 10 minutes until golden-brown. Repeat with remaining patties.
- Combine yogurt, garlic and remaining chives in a small bowl. Season with salt, to taste.
- Serve patties with yogurt sauce.
- Tip: For a spicy kick, add 2 teaspoons of red pepper hot sauce to yogurt sauce.